- Skyfall was awesome, but surprisingly sexless.
- Love taking the train downtown. Next time, we’ll have to wander farther from Tower City.
- Some ladies were definitely over-dressing for karaoke at Noodlecat. Being the casual-type girl I am (in cowboy boots and plaid shirt last night), I have a hard time justifying getting super-gussied-up for a night of casual drinking.
- Binkles and I decided that we want to try The Grotto when there’s more positive cash flow.
Let’s Friday5 , shall we?
- When was someone or something recently Too Close for Comfort?
Someone I know knows that I have a “personal bubble” thing, so he was all up in it the other day, and I was muy incómodo.
- Besides yourself, who’s recently been in Double Trouble?
No one that I can think of, unfortunately.
- What’s Happening?
Lately? Trying to play catch up.
- Who’s the Boss?
I keep telling both K and Charlie that they are not the boss of me, but there are times where I think I should just hand the responsibility over to them. Let them manage all of this. ::makes gesture around self::
- What are you most likely to be up to from 9 to 5 tomorrow?
Working on my ever-burgeoning to-do list, and if I’m very, very good, I’ll get some pleasure writing in.