I’ve culled away the vast majority of this Day Zero Project and created this small list of things I would like to do this year.
As noble as it was to try and do 101 things across 3.5 years, there was just no way I would be able to come up with 101 things, much less be able to do them all across 1001 days. I think this smaller list is much more manageable.
Over time, I might add a few more items to this list, but I certainly don’t think it’s going to be an expansive tome of idealistic goals that I will feel bad for not completing later. But these are things that I really want to get done, and there is no time like the present to do them.
- Take a ballroom dance class.
- Donate blood.
- Organize an Operation Happy Sock initiative.
- Finish my 4th of July quilt by the 4th of July.
- Save $5,000.
- Learn to drive stick shift.
- Get my concealed carry license.
- Get my passport.
- Go to Niagara Falls.
- Go whitewater rafting.
- Take more photographs.
- Read 25 books (fiction, non-fiction, memoir, whatever).
- Have 170 blog entries for 2012.