So, here’s a good graph on my non-work productivity in the last three weeks or so.
I still haven’t unpacked from my vacation, and I just got back from an office party, and have no interest in unpacking or getting ready for tomorrow. Here I am, blogging.
Since yesterday, I was so geeked about my final grade, and traveling back home, I’m going to post my Grace in Small Things today.
- Yuengling is legal in Ohio! I can now order it when I’m out and ordering a beer. So tasty!
- TMI, probably, but for Grandpa’s Thylox soap, which is the only thing helping my stress acne breakouts on my chest and shoulders right now.
- Sunday afternoon naps while spooning.
- The Nerdist Way, which I got as my gift for Secret Santa, and am totally digging right now!
- 3M Medipore Tape, which is awesome: when my cuticles go belly up, I can use this to protect them until they grow back without having a BandAid that falls off when I even think about touching a glass of water; also, a great way to keep my earbuds in when I’m running.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.