Oh man! I was so busy yesterday, I totally forgot it was Monday, and time for another round of Grace in Small Things. I’m no less mindful today of life’s blessings
- It’s clementine season. Tiny oranges with easy-to-remove jackets!
- Leftover prime rib for my salads.
- Ne gym bag from the DadZ, which was actually a huge tool bag from a set of several tools he bought. Weird, yeah, but if you saw it, it’d make sense.
- The Christmas cards I bought this year are adorable!
- Finding a base coat that actually keeps nail polish on my paper thin fingers.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.