Had my doctor’s appointment this morning, which turned into a more routine, “hey, it’s been a year, how have you been?” kind of meeting than a, “well, it looks like those tonsils need to go” one. So, thank the god-particle for that.
He wants to wait a year to see how many times I contract strep through the end of this year and in 2012 before we make a decision on a tonsillectomy. And, seeing as the world will be ending in 2012, it looks like I won’t have to worry too much about it, hooray!
Onwards, to the Friday5!
- When did you last move residences?
In 2006 when I graduated from college.
- What song leaves you completely unmoved even though it seems everyone else is moved by it?
Anything by the Beibs.
- On what kinds of mornings is it easiest for you to jump out of bed and get moving?
When I have something to do for the day, rather than quasi-plans.
- What object do you get most annoyed about when people move it without letting you know?
When people try to load the dishwasher and end up inefficiently cramming a bunch of shit in there.
- In what way are you waiting on someone else to make a move?
Charlie has a cold, which might put a damper on Date Night. I’m waiting to see if he decides to stay in tonight (perfectly acceptable), or feels well enough to go out.