And my first Friday5 of the year!
- There are superheroes named Superman, Superfly, and Supergirl. Based on your performance this past week in whatever you do, what would have beenyour Super_____ name?
I want to say SuperProductive, just because I needed to get my CSU tuition reimbursement preparation taken care of for the deadline, but Monday’s sit-on-my-tuchus fest pretty much killed productivity for the week. How is SuperPresent? I had an acute awareness of myself this week.
- This week, what has been superterrific and what has been superlame?
Superterrific – I got three separate MK orders, which is nice to have the $$ in my pocket.
Superlame – I had to drive downtown last night for my 8 o’clock class, it had been snowing (lightly, but enough to create a serious groundcover). Why is is that not ONE of the cities in NE Ohio had gotten their salt trucks/plows on the road!? Not even ODOT had anyone on the road! 90E/W was completely covered, and there wasn’t a lack of traffic. This morning, very few of the cities had plowed their streets. How is it that none of the cities have a response for the snow? It’s not even as if the didn’t know it was coming, or didn’t know what to do in the snow. I was pissed. Clearly, I still am.
- Which of Superman’s abilities would have been the most useful this week?
Given last night’s Plow Idiocy, the gift of flight would have been bitchin’.
- What do you most expect will be super this weekend?
If I can talk The Boy into meeting me downtown after my class tomorrow to get pho, that would be pretty super.
- What are your thoughts this week about the coming Super Bowl?
I give them a “thumbs meh.” Clearly (clearly), Cleveland is out, and I don’t really care bout any of the other potential teams.