- What’s something that demands ketchup?
Anything potato. Something about potato starch being topped with tomato smoothie is wonderful.
- What’s the best thing to do with the leftover packets of cheese and red-pepper flakes you get with pizza delivery?
I rarely get pizza delivery, so I am at a loss to answer this.
- What’s something (besides salad) that’s good with salad dressing?
Marinated meat. Pork loin marinated in Italian dressing is divine.
- What’s a condiment you’re especially brand-loyal to?
Bertman’s Original Ball Park Mustard. Manufactured right here in Cleveland, there is no other mustard.
- What’s the weirdest use of condiments you’ve seen by other people?
I’m the one with the weird condiment issue. I like sour cream on my beef, and mayonnaise on my fries.