- Do you prefer to be in the driver’s seat or in the co-pilot’s chair, literally and figuratively?
Literally, no, I prefer to be a passenger.
Figuratively yes, I like to be “the boss.”
- Do you have a lot of baggage, literally and figuratively?
Literally and figuratively, I used to. Not so much anymore.
- How much junk have you got in the trunk, literally and figuratively?
I am pretty good literally: I have a milk crate with my air pump, a snow brush, some gloves, windshield wiper fluid and a tire iron. Figuratively, I definitely got a little bit of junk in this trunk.
- At celebrations where people are drinking, are you more likely to be literally or figuratively drunk as a skunk?
Um, neither. I’m not a big drinker. Occasionally, I will get hammered, but that’s usually in a small cluster.
- What’s something you enjoy that’s literally cheesy, and what’s something you enjoy that’s figuratively cheesy?
Literally: fondue, mmmm. Figuratively, I love me some reality TV.