- Do you still have your senior yearbook? Where is it?
I do. It is with every other yearbook from school on a shelf in the basement bookshelf. It shares a shelf with my dad’s, mom’s, and brother’s high school and college yearbooks. I think my mother even has a few of my uncle’s yearbooks, too.
- What souvenir did you bring back from your last trip?
I brought back a Texas shot glass that I picked up in the airport on my way home. I also bought The Boy a Texas (Longhorns) tee shirt, and my mother a Texas magnet. To be honest, I was pretty disappointed with the souvenir pickins on this last trip.
- What visible signs are there of your most recent injury?
McNubbin is slowly growing back in! I have a picture, too!
- What’s the neatest wedding favor you’ve ever seen?
I love candy buffets. They are my favorite!
- What do you do with playbills and movie-ticket stubs?
I will usually keep them for about six months and then pitch them. I haven’t ever really found a decent way to keep them, and usually if I really like the movie, I will buy it later.