On Wednesday, September 29, 2010, my 1001 days to complete 101 tasks time was up. Here’s a breakdown of how it went.
- 101 tasks to be completed
- Assumed rate of completion: 1 task every 9 days.
- 1001 days in which the tasks needed to be completed.
- 52: number of tasks completed.
- Average rate of completion: 1 task every 19 days.
- 11: number of tasks that were “in progress” at the deadline.
- 38: number of tasks not completed.
- Number of credit hours earned while pursuing my MBA: seventeen.
- Number of books read for the 101/1001 list: fourteen.
- States visited during my 101/1001: three: Illinois, Georgia, Texas.
- Hair colors during the project: 3, Dark Burgundy Brown, Intense Red, Copper Red
- $51.63: Amount of interest earned by opening a high-interest savings account.
- 264: the number of recipe links I have saved to my Delicious feed.
- 6: museums visited during the 101/1001: The Field Museum, The Coke Museum, the Art Institute of Chicago, the Georgia Aquarium, the Mary Kay Museum, and the Cleveland Museum of Art.
- 28: number of tasks that are rolling over into a new 101/1001 list*.
- The quantification of the value I received from participating in this project: innumerable.
*That’s right, I’m doing another Day Zero Project!