Happy Half-Birthday to me. So, at the halfway-mark, how do I think my magical birth year is going? Pretty well. I’ve come a lot father in year 26 on this planet than I have in years past, but not as far as I want to be. Luckily, I have 6 months to get the rest of the way there.
I didn’t do Friday5 last week: I was feeling uninspired. This week seemed interesting. Here you go.
Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
- What kinds of nagging injuries do you have?
My right hip and knee will hurt when running without stretching, when I’ve been sitting too long in chairs without cushion, or when the weather changes. I’m not sure what I did to cause the injury, but the pain is nagging.
- What long-procrastinated task is nagging at you lately?
Working on furthering my career. I’ve been sitting in limbo on that for a while.
- In what way have you been a nag to someone else?
I feel like I’m constantly nagging at The Boy to get “couple” things taken care of: getting a joint checking account, getting him to save independently of his pension for retirement, getting him to save $$ for our vacations..
- Who in your life is a world-class nag?
- Nag is such an ugly word. What would be a nicer way to describe someone who exhibits nagging tendencies?