Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
- Oh my goodness! You have to run out the door right now and you haven’t eaten! Before dashing out, what do you grab to wolf down on your way?
In a hurry, nothing. I’ll usually grab something at work (I keep backups in my snack drawer).
- What’s a popular breakfast you dislike?
Eggs. I have tried — oh! how I’ve tried — to get behind eggs, but I can’t.
- You’re going out for breakfast anywhere you want, and someone else is treating! Where do you go and what do you order?
I actually really like First Watch (at least the location in University Heights), and I had chicken salad and fruit for breakfast.
- What do you have when you need a simple, healthy (or healthy-ish, for those of you who just don’t do healthy!) breakfast?
I will have a bowl of Kashi Vive, skim milk, and cut up fresh fruit. I also try to put chia seeds or flax seeds on my cereal for protien and Omega-3 supplements.
- You’ve been invited to a breakfast potluck. What are you most likely to bring?
Even though I don’t like eggs, I know other people do. So I will make The Pioneer Woman’s Sleepin’-In Omelette, which is great because even though it takes time to cook, I can assemble it beforehand, and it travels and reheats well.