Well, I’m studying my buns off for my Managerial Accounting final tomorrow (which I will be taking in my office because it’s the quietest place I can find on a Saturday morning at 8 am). So, in lieu of something ruminating over the theories of time management and whether or not to attend my alma mater’s luncheon, I give you the Friday 5:
- Of all the hundreds of sizes and shapes bread seems to come in, what is your favorite?
I have two great loves currently: focaccia and ciabatta. Great for paninis, and focaccia is ridiculously easy to make.
- What’s your favorite thing to eat with rice?
In other words, “what’s the only thing you eat with rice?” which is sushi. Mmmm, pass the tuna, please.
- What are your feelings about milk?
I feel that milk has a proper place, but were are on cordial terms, simply, nothing more.
- What was wrapped in the tortilla you most recently ate?
A chimichanga…but that what a while ago. God, since I’ve been getting into all this “clean living” I sure do miss a fried burrito.
- How many staplers are there in your house and where are they?
Who counts staplers? Instead, I will tell you about my favorite stapler. It is my red Swingline stapler, a la Milton, which my BIL got for me for Christmas when I moved into my new office.
Bonus points if you know from where the title of my post comes.