- How likely are you to return or exchange a gift you don’t like?
Lately, pretty likely: I’m getting very tired of clutter, and with my lacking sentimentality, I don’t want to hold onto things just because they are gifts. That said, I will still thank the giver for their thoughtfulness and the time taken to purchase the gift and give it to me. I am grateful when people gift to me.
- Who is the most gifted person you know?
Most gifted…most gifted…. Well, I think that Ada of The Brothers is the most gifted, in the sense that everything the kid touches turns out successful. There are few people in this life that have that ability.
- Of gifts you gave this year, which was really the closest to perfect for the recipient?
I always do really well with The Boy’s gifts. I also think that the gift I got K this year was a big hit.
- What’s your favorite kind of gift to receive?
My favorite gift is usually the one that I wanted myself, but never got around to buying. The other gift is the one that I didn’t know I wanted/needed until I got it.
- What’s your favorite kind of gift to give?
My favorite gift to give is the one that the person didn’t know they wanted or needed it until they received it from me.