I’m debating whether or not it’s a good idea to take two Saturday morning classes next semester.
- Free nights during the week.
- Located in Solon, which isn’t terribly far from my house.
- Student loans get waived for the semester.
- I am eligible for student loans for my masters.
- I knock two classes out of the way in one semester, without giving up my weeknight.
- Have to be in early on Friday night, my date night with The Boy.
- I have to drive through snow-belt snow to get to school.
- If I am unable to get loans next semester, the up-front cost to defer the bills for company reimbursement will be phenomenal.
- I have to sit in class for 4 hours.
I suppose this is the practical application of business skills: cost-benefit analysis.