Things I know now that I wish I knew in college:
- Steal food from the cafeteria – you never know when you’ll be desperate for a snack.
- Get everything done in the morning so you can screw around all afternoon.
- Keeping your dorm room organized and spotless; it will help when you live in your own space.
- Better yet: don’t live on campus if you can avoid it.
- Start the project when it’s assigned, even if it’s just perusing Wikipedia.
- It’s a lot easier to print flashcards to study than it is to hand-write them.
- Learn how to be prepared when things go wrong on projects – it’s going to happen.