I think that planning a weekend with The Boy in BG to visit Binkles may have been part of what threw me off in the realization that — good Lord — NaBloPoMo’09 is here!
Here are some things that I’ll be looking at this month:
- Open enrollment for 2010 health insurance at work.
- Going to Frankenmuth, MI to see Bronner’s Christmas Village.
- Holiday open houses for MK.
- Head start on holiday planning.
- Food Bank bake sale at work.
- Registering for spring classes at CSU.
- Black Friday shopping for a new computer.
- Secret Santa planning.
Last year, I got my wisdom teeth pulled (holy Moses – was that really a year ago?!); started back up on Accutane (I think I might be looking at a third go-round); and passed my Ohio Life & Health Insurance exam.
I wonder if the fact that my Novembers are so busy is a reflection on my life accomplishments as a whole: put them off until the last minute, then rush, rush, rush to get them done. I can’t help but feel like I play catch-up, a lot.
So, here I am, raising a Diet Coke toast to November: may it be fruitful in the blog posts that it produces, the tasks I accomplish, and the lessons that I learn. To November!