As of today, I have completed 35 of 101 tasks. This means:
- I am only 34.6% completed with my tasks.
- Average completion should be one task completed every 10 days; I have completed an average of 1 every 18 days.
- I have 382 days left to finish my tasks (September 28, 2010), which means I need to increase my rate of completion to 1 every 6 days.
Some other points of interest in my 101 List:
- I already did not complete 1 of my 101 (one failure)
- There are at least three different tasks that I want to change out
- I follow Day Zero’s Twitter for other good ideas for my list (for next time),
- Experience is definitely the best teacher, so when I hit this again on January 1, 2011, I will know how to write the next list.
If you’re interested in starting your own 101 in 1001 list, go to http://www.dayzeroproject.com/