pronounced : meem
I don’t know what it is, besides just being easier than providing a narrative of my life, but I like filling them out.
Here you can find a listing of a ton of different memes. The one that I’m working on today is one that’s all “OMG CREDITWH0RZ”. And, since I like to be subversive, I’m not going to join, but I am going to credit back to the source. My blog is an internet nobody anyway, so who cares if I join or not?
The Monday Melee
1. The Misanthtropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
The need that some people need to treat people who are waiting on them like absolute shit. People, in general, suck. I used to think that humanity was inherently good, but I’m seeing more and more evidence to the contrary.
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
Don’t ever buy jewelry from department stores. It’s shittily made, it’s pretty non-unique, and the markup is completely insane.
3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
My mother’s attitude towards my impending wedding.
4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
I don’t know how to answer this one. Seriously. Pass.
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
No one is afraid of introducing me to people: I’m very good at being charming, friendly, and put-together.
6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
A new job.