I swear to God that I will post a real entry soon, but I’m having a really good time doing these memes.
Found at The Family Blender:
1. Explain what ended your last relationship.
I was cheating on the boyfriend I was with at the time to be in said relationship, and I was totally ignorant to the fact that I was being played like a fiddle by the guy facilitating my cheating.
2. When was the last time you shaved?
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 am?
Sleeping. I slept in until 9.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Filling out the Friday Five and watching The Girls Next Door.
5. Are you any good at math?
It depends. It turns out that I really like geometry, since being an art major, and I understand visually a lot better. But, I did terribly on my GRE in math. Terribly.
6. Your prom night, what do you remember about it?
I bought my dress from Hot Topic, which is a decision that I don’t regret. I liked my dress, and I still do. I went with my high school boyfriend, and I tried to get on The Boy’s little brother (I didn’t know The Boy yet, and now The Pretty Twin is so platonic to me, he’s like my own brother).
7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
My great cousin a million times removed had to flee Eastern Ireland for his life because he was the record-keeper for the Sinn Fein [the book has since been lost in family squabbles]. The British had a bounty on his head. And, I think I’m related to an Irish king in some way.
8. Have you had to take a loan out for school?
Yes, but it’s been waved, oddly enough, and I don’t know why.
9. Last thing received in the mail?
Credit card bill. Psh.
10. How many different beverages have you had today?
Two: Diet Coke and Diet Rite Red Raspberry.
11. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
Type O Negative. What a mess.
12. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
13. What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had done?
Having four of my teeth pulled when I was 10, but I don’t really remember anything now.
14. What is out your back door?
The pool, two out of three acres, what’s supposed to be a septic field, and my neighbor’s pond.
15. What did you do last night?
Had dinner with my family, went to Guitar Center with The Boy, went to [Retail Job] and hung around, watched Jackass: Gumball Rally, and other things.
16. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Sadly enough, don’t remember being in the ocean. But Lake Erie makes it gross.
17. Have you ever received one of those big tins with 3 different kinds of popcorn?
Not to my recollection.
18. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Yes. And I loved it, because I’m a huge lame dork.
19. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Yes, all the time. You’re clean when you use them. But, I do wash them at the end of the week.
20. Something you are excited about?
The day I get to buy a real, live Coach purse. And not on the Black Market. And, paying in cash.
21. What is your favorite flavor of Jell-O?
22. Describe your key chain.
A silver-toned “Z”.
23. Where do you keep your change?
I used to have a change purse, but now I keep it in my wallet. And in the change holder in my car.
24. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
For my Business Communications class.
25. What kind of winter coat do you own?
A single-breasted black wool coat by Gallery. And a camel-colored, calf-length, double-breasted wool coat by Evan-Picone. I bought both at Goodwill for $6 each.
26. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
27. Do you love someone right now?
28. Have you ever cheated on someone?
29. Do you have a crush on someone right now?
My celebrity crushes are totally Jake Gyllenhaal and Eddie Vedder (circa 1994, not now).
30. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
15, at the most.