- Favorite Color: Blue.
- Favorite Food: Rachel Ray’s Chicken Dish, and yes, I know it’s not cool to like Rachel Ray.
- Favorite Month: October.
- Favorite Song: The Crane Wife 3, The Decemberists
- Favorite Movie: Brokeback Mountain, but not for conventional reasons. I have deep, intense personal feelings about the subject matter, how it reflects on the me I used to be [the me I feel is the truest me], and Big Sky Country. There are only two people who know all of the details.
- Favorite Sport: Horseback riding; specifically hunter/jumper.
- Favorite Season: Fall.
- Favorite Day of the week: Thursday.
- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Apple Pie by Ben & Jerry’s, but I can only eat it once a year.
- Favorite Time of Day: 6:30 in the evening.
- Current Mood: Drowning.
- Current Taste: Sweet.
- Current Clothes: A pair of GAP jeans that I could fit two me’s in, and a pink fuzzy sweater with three different color buttons on the collar.
- Current Desktop: This photo.
- Current Toenail Color: Naked.
- Current Time: 11 at night.
- Current Surroundings: Basement office.
- Current Thoughts: Anxiety, worries, apathy.
- First Best Friend: Brigid, I met her in pre-school, she and I moved away in first grade.
- First Kiss: Some guy on a football field behind the public pool. The one I remember, though, is with my high school boyfriend.
- First Screen Name: PixyChix, and is it any wonder that I was completely inundated with pr0n spam?
- First Pet: a gray tabby, named Giselle.
- First Piercing: Earlobes.
- First Crush: Dane, I went to preschool with him. Or Cameron Wick, who I held a torch for from 3rd to 5th grade. He treated me like crap, but he’s fat now.
- First CD: Oh, I really don’t want to admit this, but Ace of Base, The Sign. It’s okay, we don’t have to be friends anymore, I understand.
- Last Cigarette: On the way home from tanning. I’m cramming in my daily allotment of two cancers.
- Last Drink: At McNulty’s with meenakshi.
- Last Car Ride: Driving home from tanning.
- Last Kiss: Monday night, saying goodnight to The Boy.
- Last Movie Seen: Little Miss Sunshine.
- Last Phone Call: The Boy.
- Last CD Played: The Postal Service, Give Up
6 HAVE YOU EVERS
- Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Guy/Girl Friends: Currently.
- Have You Ever Broken the Law: I smoked weed once. And I’ve drank underage once or twice. And I speed. A lot.
- Have You Ever Been Arrested: No.
- Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: No.
- Have You Ever Been on TV: Nope.
- Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn’t Know: Socially? Or metaphorically? Both.
- Things You’re Wearing: A silver ring to represent the one that my father made for my mother and I lost. It’s my albatross, as it were. My engagement ring. My cartilage earrings. Undies. Brassiere.
- Things You’ve Done Today: Flat-ironed my hair, moped, marked clearance, smoked with the LP guy, folded laundry.
- Things You Can Hear Right Now: The TV, the clicking of these keys, the whir of the floor heater on my feet, the cat vying for my attention.
- Thing You Can’t Live Without: Apparently, anxiety and mopeyness.
- Thing You Do When You’re Bored: Surf the internet, fill out memes, and watch TV.
4 PLACES YOU’VE BEEN TODAY
- The tanning salon.
- The gas station.
3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
- Sadly, there’s no one on this list.
- Black or White: Beige.
- Hot or Cold: Hot.
1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
- Lead a fulfilling life.
Taken from Schmutzie