My Christmas Booty
- The Anniversary Edition of Pride and Predjudice,
- a double-matted, custom framing of my favorite painting ever, Gray and Gold by John Rogers Cox,
- a cashmere sweater in pink and gray argyle,
- an electric foot heater for my bed,
- more chopsticks for my sushi set collection,
- a tea light set from The Other Twin,
- a pillar candle from The Other Twin’s girlfriend,
- a sweater set from my aunt and uncle,
- a laced-up tank top and initial pendant from Madre and Padre (The Boy’s parents),
- a white fluffy terrycloth robe from The Boy, and finally
- a pair of black leather Isotoner gloves from The Boy.
It’s really funny to get gifts that I’ve seen on the racks from my retail job.