Date: September 26, 2006
Time: 10:32 AM
1. What’s your porn star name? (your first pets name, and your mothers maiden name)
Cookie Pertz. Lame.
2. What’s your soap star name? (your middle name, and your street name)
Oxford Naughton (I decided to switch it up a bit).
3. What’s your current screenname. Tell me the story of how it was chosen:
jnZettl: I just wanted something simple and professional.
4. In what year were you born?
1984. Hey, I was to be such a smashing success that George Orwell wrote a book about it.
5. Were you a planned pregnancy?
I guess so.
6. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
I went bowling and got sloshed.
7. How are you going to celebrate your next birthday?
I’m not really sure.
8. Who will you spend it with?
9. What kind of town/city/village do you live in?
Chester Township. It’s “country-ish”, but close to the city.
10. Is it a famous place that attracts plenty of tourism?
Well, we have Patternson Fruitfarm, Holden Arboretum, Historic (Mormon) Kirtland, Lake FarmParks.� I suppose.
11. Any famous landmarks and etc?
12. Are your parents married or divorced?
Married 32 years.
13. Who do you share your house with?
Mom and Dad.
14. Are you considered as tall or rather short?
I’m taller for a girl.
15. How many email addresses do you have?
Two.� The one for this LiveJournal account, and then my professional one.
Food and Cookery
16. When it comes to diet and eating, how healthy are you?
I don’t like sugary foods, but I do like salty foods. But I love vegetables and vegan/vegetarian-style food.
17. What is your favourite food?
Tuna Sushi, x1000.
18. What do you eat when you’re bored?
Things out of boxes that I can pilfer from the fridge or the pantry.
19. Favourite junk food?
20. Happy food?
Cheese-covered fries or Macaroni and cheese.
21. Favourite restaurant?
Otani, Sushi on the Square.
22. Favourite take away?
23. Favourite sandwich fillings?
Roast beef, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, mustard.
24. How well can you cook?
Extremely well, if I have the gumption.
[Question Deleted: Irrelevent, Unrelateable]
26. What do you cook most often?
Right now, spaghetti.
27. Any specialties?
None that I can think of; I haven’t cooked in like, forever.
28. Do you cook for family or friends, boyfriends/girlfriends?
29. Favourite fruits?
Pomegranite, pineapple, mango
30. Favourite veggies?
Jicama, cucumber, carrots.
31. Do you eat meat or are you a vegetarian?
I eat meat, but I only eat free-range and I won’t eat veal anymore. I’m not about not eating things with a face, but really, why be unreasonably cruel to animals before we eat them?
32. What foods make you want to vomit/can’t you stand?
Cooked carrots, tripe, gefilte fish.
33. Favourite juices?
Cranberry (but I’m super picky about my cranberry juice; I want my face to fall off from pinching so hard from tartness).
34. Favourite fizzy stuff?
Diet Coke. Hands down. For the win.
35. Favourite alcohol?
Tequila and peach schnapps. But not together.
36. Do you prefer tea or coffee, or don’t you drink them altogether?
I don’t drink coffee. But I do like tea.
37. Are you a fussy eater?
I’ve been accused of it. But I don’t like I’m fussy. I just know what I like.
38. Ketchup, barbeque sauce or mustard:
Given those three, I guess barbecue sauce.
39. Are you a fan of microwave dinners?
Lean/Hot Pockets rock.
40. What do you eat for Christmas dinners?
Shrimpp cocktails, side dishes, turkey. I dunno. I haven’t had a Christmas dinner in a while.
41. Do you have cake on your birthdays (what kind)?
I hate cake. I make Birthday Brownies.
42. Favourite chocolates?
Lindt Mint Truffles.
43. Favourite ice cream flavors?
Blech. I can eat about a spoonful of Ben&Jerry’s Apple Pie ice cream and then I’m done.
44. Do you like seafood?
I like shellfish and tuna. I hate all other fish.
45. Diet Coke or Regular:
Diet. Otherwise, I’d be drinking half of my daily allotment of calories.
Holidays/Vacation and Traveling (depending on your nationality)
46. What holiday is most memorable to you and why?
Yule. I love getting together with the people I really love and drinking, eating, and making merry.
47. Worst holiday?
Valentine’s day. I just think it’s so commercial now and I don’t like how it ostracizes people who are single. Honor your lover every day if you have them. Don’t just use one day that’s cliche to tell them how much you value them.
Which, let me add: Sweetest Day. Ghey.
48. Favourite holiday?
Halloween. I love harvest time, the colors, the weather, the pagan roots. Everything.
49. Ever traveled out of the country – where?
England and Ireland. But I was four.
50. Favourite cities to visit?
51. Go on day trips often – where?
52. Been with family and friends?
Rather be with friends.
53. Furthest you’ve traveled alone?
Um, not really anywhere.
54. Do you want to travel the world?
Not really. I guess I’m not as cosmopolitan as I say I am.
55. Where do you want to go?
Out West: Arizona, New Mexico, Idaho, Utah, North/South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana.
56. Where would you love to go on your honeymoon?
57. Can you drive?
YOU – Social, Hobbies, Adventures
58. Favourite places to go:
59. Do you like museums and art galleries?
60. Do you eat out regularly?
Depends on where I am living.
61. Where did you last eat out and who with?
Bennigan’s with Cam and John.
62. When you’re bored, do you prefer to listen to music, play on computers, or watch TV?
Play on the computer.
63. Can you play an instrument?
The radio, the triangle, and the tambourine.
64. If not, were there many opportunities in school to play instruments?
Oh, I trained in flute and violin. And I hated every second.
65. Are you a bookworm?
66. Are you outgoing?
Mostly. But I do small talk, I don’t like to talk to people about my deepest darkest.
67. Do you drink a lot of alcohol?
68. Do you like dancing?
Sort of. It depends on the dance.
69. How often do you exercise?
70. What do you do on the internet – research, chat, etc?
Search LiveJournal forums, read my email, chat.
71. Which friends do you love spending time with?
Cam, Candace, Jeff, Phi Mus.
72. What do you do together?
73. Do you like to take photos?
When I remember my camera.
74. How would you describe yourself as a person?
Caring, forgetful, lacking self-confidence, people-pleaser.
75. Can you be stereotyped?
I’m sure I could.
76. Do you hang around with groups of people who dress the same as you?
I’m at the age where people dress themselves like pople, not to “make statements”.
77. What kind of people wouldn’t you waste your time getting to know?
People who are rude.
78. Do you often have deep, intense, intellectual conversations?
79. Have you inherited your intelligence from your parents?
I inherited my personality from my father.� My intelligence is what I’ve worked at.
80. Do you know what your IQ is?
Hopefully a little above average.
81. Are you academically smart or just smart?
A little of both, I guess.
82. How often do you meet pig ignorance?
Ignorance is largely choice. And that bothers me.
83. How do you dress?
I’m heading towards modern classic.
84. What kind of shoes do you wear?
High-heeled boots, flip-flops, my bowling-style tennish shoes.
85. What kind of jewellery do you wear?
I try to wear art jewelry as much as possible.
86. What kind of hair do you have?
Long with bangs.
87. What’s your eye colour?
88. Are there people out there you are keen to avoid?
Of course there are. People make me nuts.
Love and relationships (if you’re single, skip this section)
89. Are you bi, straight or gay?
90. Do you have a significant other?
91. What is their name?
92. How old are they?
93. What attracted you to them first?
He was a senior who was interested in a freshman.
94. Are you in love with them?
I’m in love with and love him.
95. Where do they live?
96. What do they do for a living?
97. Their personality features:
Funny, rational, procrastinator, logical, disorganized.
98. Do they make you go weak at the knees – why?
99. What do they look like?
My height, brown, long, curly hair, goatee, strong nose, weak chin, blue/green hazel eyes.
[Deleted — At My Age, Too Personal]
103. Your most recent kiss?
104. Are you two romantic?
105. Do you hold hands in public?
106. Are you affectionate in public as well as private?
No, I hate PDA.
107. What turns you on about them?
His smile, his nerdiness, when he talks about guitars, how nice he is to me.
108. Most memorable moment with them?
109. Most romantic moment with them?
When he tells me about how we met.
110. What is your long term plan (job etc)?
School, hopefully; a job (hopefully).
111. Do you intend on marrying?
112. If so – to who?
113. When would you prefer to marry?
114. Do you want children?
115. How many?
116. What will you name them?
Look Dammit, and Jesus Christ.
117. What kind of house would you want to live in?
Out in the country.
118. What pets do you want?
Horses, cats, dogs.
119. What were you afraid of then you were little?
I don’t remember.
120. Did you believe in fairies, goblins, ghosts and monsters?
Ghosts, to some extent.
121. Do you wear nail polish?
122. What calendar do you have this year?
Nerve.com’s sex positions.
123. Do you have a downstairs bathroom?
124. Worst names you can possibly think of?
Half of the names on Cameron’s class list.
125. Strawberry or raspberry jam?
126. Explain your house arrangement:
Too difficult. Three floors, three bedroom, three bath, master suite.
127. Ever ridden a horse?
Since I was six.
128. Do you have any pets?
129. Do you get along well with them?
When they care.
130. Who can you trust?
Very few people.
131. Who can’t you trust?
No one I don’t know well.
132. Favourite swearwords?
Shitfuck, prickface, fuck.
133. What are you wearing now?
Ashland yoga pants, Ashland hoodie.
135. Time now: