Skip to content
- I watch Dawson’s Creek casually when I’m working on the computer.
- I hate living at home, but I’m looking forward to moving.
- I dream about running away to the beach and staying there all day, reading, writing and drawing.
- I don’t miss college and I don’t miss Ashland: I miss the simplicity.
- I just found my foutain pen and have fallen in love with it again.
- I am totally digging this professional, working thing. I’m such an office slut.
- I have no real concrete goals in life.
- I’m falling in and out of all of my phsycially destructive behaviors since coming home.
- I have a plumbing exam on Friday.
- I wish I had money to buy a canvas, I really want to paint again.
- My father and I are building me a studio in our new house.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: